Acceptance Rate 80.38%
SAT Score 1,235
ACT Score 28
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 80.38% at Indiana University-Bloomington where a total of 44,129 students applied and 35,469 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,235 and the average ACT score is 28. It requires three items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to IU.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$65|
|Graduate Application Fees||$60|
|Average Test Scores||1,235 SAT / 28 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At IU, 6,105 applicants (77% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 4,176 applicants (53%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,235 and the average ACT score is 28 at IU. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,350 and 25th percentile score is 1,120. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 94 and the 25th percentile score is 70. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at IU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||560||670|
Indiana University-Bloomington requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Indiana University-Bloomington is Semester. Indiana University-Bloomington accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Indiana University-Bloomington accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Indiana?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Indiana?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Indiana?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Indiana?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Indiana?