Acceptance Rate 75.22%
SAT Score 1,140
ACT Score 23
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 75.22% at Kennesaw State University where a total of 15,691 students applied and 11,803 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,140 and the average ACT score is 23. It requires five items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Kennesaw State University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$40|
|Graduate Application Fees||$60|
|Average Test Scores||1,140 SAT / 23 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At KSU, 5,033 applicants (77% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 3,197 applicants (49%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,140 and the average ACT score is 23 at KSU. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,230 and 25th percentile score is 1,050. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 76 and the 25th percentile score is 59. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at KSU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||530||620|
Kennesaw State University requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Kennesaw State University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Kennesaw State University is Semester. Kennesaw State University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Kennesaw State University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school record in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Georgia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Georgia?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Georgia?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Georgia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Georgia?