Acceptance Rate 57.37%
SAT Score 1,027
ACT Score 59
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 57.37% at Lake Erie College where a total of 1,499 students applied and 860 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,027 and the average ACT score is 59. It requires three items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Lake Erie College.
Lake Erie College requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), TOEFL) and recommends 3 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Lake Erie College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Lake Erie College is Semester. Lake Erie College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Lake Erie College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?