Graduate Rate 46.60%
Retention Rate 67%
At Lake Erie College, the graduation rates was 46.60% (96 students out of 206 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 53 male and 43 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Lake Erie College. Last year, the graduation rate was 46.60%. where 96 students out of 206 candidate completed their degree.
76 students completed their course in 4 years and 20 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||36.89%||30.25%||45.98%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||40.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Lake Erie College, 5 of 7 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 71.43%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Lake Erie College, the retention rate is 67%.
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?