Le Moyne College is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 3 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1953 - Current|
Le Moyne College has 3 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy (OTM) - Programs leading to a Master's Degree||Accredited (Actual)||12/1/2016 - Current|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||4/21/2007 - Current|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the graduate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||4/12/2008 - Current|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?