Graduate Program 6 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 3 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 278
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $24,640
LIM College offers 6 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 3 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 278 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at LIM and 111 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $24,640. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at LIM College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (6 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (3 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$24,640|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||278 graduate students|
111 enrolled in online courses
It offers 6 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $24,640 at LIM College. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are decreased by -17.18% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$28,250||$29,000||$29,750||$24,640|
At LIM College, 278 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 24 male and 254 female students. By attendance status, there are 153 full-time and 125 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At LIM College, 111 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 42 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 278 students.
|In Some Online Classes||42|
|Not In Online Classes||125|
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?