Acceptance Rate 83.46%
SAT Score 1,035
ACT Score 21
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 83.46% at LIM College where a total of 1,409 students applied and 1,176 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,035 and the average ACT score is 21. It requires four items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to LIM College.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$40|
|Graduate Application Fees||$40|
|Average Test Scores||1,035 SAT / 21 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At LIM, 114 applicants (43% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 36 applicants (13%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,035 and the average ACT score is 21 at LIM. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,130 and 25th percentile score is 940. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 70 and the 25th percentile score is 50. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at LIM.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||480||580|
LIM College requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (High School Rank, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at LIM College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at LIM College is Semester. LIM College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that LIM College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?