Graduate Rate 79.66%
Transfer-Out Rate 15%
Retention Rate 88%
At Loyola University Maryland, the graduation rates was 79.66% (854 students out of 1,072 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 345 male and 509 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Loyola University Maryland. Last year, the graduation rate was 79.66%. where 854 students out of 1,072 candidate completed their degree.
810 students completed their course in 4 years and 41 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 3 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||75.56%||73.72%||76.79%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||66.67%
|Two or More Races||100.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Loyola University Maryland, 1 of 4 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 25.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Loyola University Maryland is 18.19% (195 out of 1,072 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Loyola University Maryland, the retention rate is 88%.
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Maryland?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Maryland?