2023 Tuition & Fees $13,500
Student Population 39
It is a non-degree granting school.Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Denver, Colorado.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $13,500 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 39 students are enrolled.
Explore Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado. A total of 39 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 4 to 1.
Retention Rate for Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado is 81 %
Student Population for Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado is 39
Student to Faculty Ratio for Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado is 4 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
4 to 1
Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Colorado Colleges
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Colorado?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Colorado?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Colorado?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Colorado?