Acceptance Rate 45.46%
SAT Score 1,020
ACT Score 20
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 45.46% at McMurry University where a total of 2,116 students applied and 962 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,020 and the average ACT score is 20. It requires five items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to McMurry University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$25|
|Graduate Application Fees||$35|
|Average Test Scores||1,020 SAT / 20 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At McMurry, 172 applicants (67% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 127 applicants (50%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,020 and the average ACT score is 20 at McMurry. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,100 and 25th percentile score is 940. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 66 and the 25th percentile score is 50. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at McMurry.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||470||560|
McMurry University requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at McMurry University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✔|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at McMurry University is Semester. McMurry University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that McMurry University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?