Total Enrollment 1,132
There are 1,132 students including 1,128 undergraduate and 4 graduate students at McMurry University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 990 full-time and 142 part-time students with gender distribution of 569 male and 563 female students. McMurry University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 89 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
McMurry University has a total enrollment of 1,132 with a gender distribution of 50.27% male (569 students) and 49.73% female (563 students). There are 567 male and 561 female students in undergraduate school and 2 male and 2 female students are attending graduate school at McMurry University.
McMurry University has 990 full-time and 142 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 990 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 138 students are attending with part-time status.
At McMurry University, 89 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 328 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 1,132 students. In undergraduate schools, 415 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||328||328||0|
|Not In Online Classes||715||713||2|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at McMurry University. There are 8 American Indian/Native American, 547 White, 144 Black/African American, 15 Asian, 302 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 31 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||8||4||4|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||0||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at McMurry University.
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?