2023 Tuition & Fees $8,893
Student Population 3,269
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,518
Graduation Rate 24 %
Mendocino College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Ukiah, California. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $1,422 for California residents and $8,893 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,269 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Mendocino College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Mendocino College
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Mendocino's tuition & fees is $1,422 for California residents and $8,893 for non-residents.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Mendocino.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,518 and 50% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,269 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Mendocino College is 24 %
Transfer-out Rate for Mendocino College is 8 %
Retention Rate for Mendocino College is 71 %
Student Population for Mendocino College is 3,269
Student to Faculty Ratio for Mendocino College is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,518 at Mendocino College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1000 Hensley Creek Road, Ukiah, CA 95482|
|Net Price Calculator||misweb.cccco.edu/npc/141/npcalc.htm|
Mendocino offers 79 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||15||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Mendocino College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Mendocino College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about California Colleges
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?