Tuition & Fees $8,443
Student Population 3,338
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,803
Graduation Rate 19 %
Mendocino College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Ukiah, California. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $1,423 for California residents and $8,443 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,338 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Mendocino College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Mendocino's tuition & fees is $1,423 for California residents and $8,443 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Mendocino.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,803 and 53% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,338 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Mendocino College is 19 %
Transfer-out Rate for Mendocino College is 8 %
Retention Rate for Mendocino College is 52 %
Student Population for Mendocino College is 3,338
Student to Faculty Ratio for Mendocino College is 18 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
18 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,803 at Mendocino College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1000 Hensley Creek Road, Ukiah, CA 95482|
|Net Price Calculator||misweb.cccco.edu/npc/141/npcalc.htm|
Mendocino offers 75 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||12||0|
Mendocino College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Mendocino College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?