Graduate Rate 62.32%
Transfer-Out Rate 7%
Retention Rate 78%
At Mercyhurst University, the graduation rates was 62.32% (473 students out of 759 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 181 male and 292 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Mercyhurst University. Last year, the graduation rate was 62.32%. where 473 students out of 759 candidate completed their degree.
355 students completed their course in 4 years and 32 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 5 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||46.77%||38.28%||53.55%|
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||33.33%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||0.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Mercyhurst University, 41 of 64 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 64.06%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Mercyhurst University is 22.92% (174 out of 759 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Mercyhurst University, the retention rate is 78%.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Pennsylvania?