Total Enrollment 50,351
There are 50,351 students including 39,423 undergraduate and 10,928 graduate students at Michigan State University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 43,863 full-time and 6,488 part-time students with gender distribution of 24,237 male and 26,114 female students. Michigan State University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,196 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Michigan State University has a total enrollment of 50,351 with a gender distribution of 48.14% male (24,237 students) and 51.86% female (26,114 students). There are 19,438 male and 19,985 female students in undergraduate school and 4,799 male and 6,129 female students are attending graduate school at Michigan State University.
Michigan State University has 43,863 full-time and 6,488 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 35,744 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 3,679 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 8,119 students are full-time and 2,809 are part-time students.
At Michigan State University, 2,196 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 9,273 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 50,351 students. In undergraduate schools, 8,923 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,546 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||9,273||8,605||668|
|Not In Online Classes||38,882||30,500||8,382|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Michigan State University. There are 104 American Indian/Native American, 33,210 White, 3,505 Black/African American, 2,826 Asian, 2,388 Hispanic, 52 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 931 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||104||42||62|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||52||24||28|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Michigan State University.
- How many colleges require recommendations in Michigan?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Michigan?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Michigan?