Total Enrollment 49,695
There are 49,695 students including 38,491 undergraduate and 11,204 graduate students at Michigan State University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 43,005 full-time and 6,690 part-time students with gender distribution of 23,550 male and 26,145 female students. Michigan State University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 40,974 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Michigan State University has a total enrollment of 49,695 with a gender distribution of 47.39% male (23,550 students) and 52.61% female (26,145 students). There are 18,731 male and 19,760 female students in undergraduate school and 4,819 male and 6,385 female students are attending graduate school at Michigan State University.
Michigan State University has 43,005 full-time and 6,690 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 34,588 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 3,903 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 8,417 students are full-time and 2,787 are part-time students.
At Michigan State University, 40,974 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 4,614 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 49,695 students. In undergraduate schools, 38,360 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 7,228 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||4,614||1,413||3,201|
|Not In Online Classes||4,107||131||3,976|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Michigan State University. There are 125 American Indian/Native American, 33,051 White, 3,572 Black/African American, 3,244 Asian, 2,783 Hispanic, 28 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,083 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||125||50||75|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||28||13||15|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Michigan State University.
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Michigan?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Michigan?