Acceptance Rate 71.12%
SAT Score 1,210
ACT Score 26
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 71.12% at Michigan State University where a total of 44,322 students applied and 31,522 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,210 and the average ACT score is 26. It requires five items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Michigan State University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$65|
|Graduate Application Fees||$65|
|Average Test Scores||1,210 SAT / 26 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At MSU, 6,882 applicants (78% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 3,336 applicants (38%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,210 and the average ACT score is 26 at MSU. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,320 and 25th percentile score is 1,100. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 88 and the 25th percentile score is 69. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at MSU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||550||650|
Michigan State University requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Michigan State University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Michigan State University is Semester. Michigan State University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Michigan State University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Michigan?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Michigan?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Michigan?