Acceptance Rate 92 %
Tuition & Fees $8,800
Student Population 63
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,337
Graduation Rate 100 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Montessori Education Center of the Rockies is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Boulder, Colorado. The 2021 tuition & fees are $8,800 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 63 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 92% and the graduation rate is 100% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Montessori Education Center of the Rockies are $8,800.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at MECR. The acceptance rate of MECR is 92% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 83%. The average graduation rate is 100% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,337 and 53% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 63 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Montessori Education Center of the Rockies is 92 %.
Graduation Rate for Montessori Education Center of the Rockies is 100 %
Student Population for Montessori Education Center of the Rockies is 63
Student to Faculty Ratio for Montessori Education Center of the Rockies is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,337 at Montessori Education Center of the Rockies.
Financial Aid Amount
MECR offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
Montessori Education Center of the Rockies does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Colorado?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Colorado?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Colorado?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Colorado?