Tuition & Fees $19,823
Student Population 263
Iliff School of Theology is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Denver, Colorado. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $19,823 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 263 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $20,169 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Iliff School of Theology. A total of 263 students is attending .
Student Population for Iliff School of Theology is 263
Iliff School of Theology offers 4 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||1|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
Iliff School of Theology offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Iliff School of Theology has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Colorado?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Colorado?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Colorado?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Colorado?