Tuition & Fees $19,824
Student Population 215
Iliff School of Theology is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Denver, Colorado. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $19,824 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 215 students are enrolled.
For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $20,169.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Iliff School of Theology. A total of 215 students is attending .
Student Population for Iliff School of Theology is 215
Iliff School of Theology offers 8 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||2||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Iliff School of Theology offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Iliff School of Theology has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Colorado?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Colorado?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Colorado?