2023 Tuition & Fees $19,824
Student Population 200
Iliff School of Theology is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Denver, Colorado. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship.
Iliff School of Theology is affiliated with United Methodist.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $19,824 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $20,169.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 200 students are enrolled.
Explore Iliff School of Theology
2023 Tuition & Fees
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $20,169.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Iliff School of Theology. A total of 200 students is attending .
Student Population for Iliff School of Theology is 200
|Address||2323 E. Iliff Ave., Denver, CO 80210-4798|
Iliff School of Theology offers 8 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||2||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Iliff School of Theology offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Iliff School of Theology has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Colorado Colleges
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Colorado?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Colorado?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Colorado?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Colorado?