Total Enrollment 2,162
There are 2,162 students including 1,443 undergraduate and 719 graduate students at Mount Saint Joseph University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 1,271 full-time and 891 part-time students with gender distribution of 756 male and 1,406 female students. Mount Saint Joseph University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 131 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Mount Saint Joseph University has a total enrollment of 2,162 with a gender distribution of 34.97% male (756 students) and 65.03% female (1,406 students). There are 596 male and 847 female students in undergraduate school and 160 male and 559 female students are attending graduate school at Mount Saint Joseph University.
Mount Saint Joseph University has 1,271 full-time and 891 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,006 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 437 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 265 students are full-time and 454 are part-time students.
At Mount Saint Joseph University, 131 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 307 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 2,162 students. In undergraduate schools, 292 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 146 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||307||274||33|
|Not In Online Classes||1,724||1,151||573|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Mount Saint Joseph University. There are 3 American Indian/Native American, 1,565 White, 190 Black/African American, 8 Asian, 41 Hispanic, 3 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 118 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||3||2||1|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||3||1||2|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Mount Saint Joseph University.
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?