Acceptance Rate 62.41%
SAT Score 1,075
ACT Score 22
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 62.41% at Mount Saint Joseph University where a total of 1,301 students applied and 812 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,075 and the average ACT score is 22. It requires five items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Mount Saint Joseph University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$25|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,075 SAT / 22 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Mount Saint Joseph, 37 applicants (13% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 268 applicants (92%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,075 and the average ACT score is 22 at Mount Saint Joseph. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,150 and 25th percentile score is 1,000. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 74 and the 25th percentile score is 58. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Mount Saint Joseph.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||510||580|
Mount Saint Joseph University requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Mount Saint Joseph University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Mount Saint Joseph University is Semester. Mount Saint Joseph University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Mount Saint Joseph University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?