Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 1,034
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 78%
Average Aid Amount $16,045
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 276
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 1,034 students (78% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $16,045. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 276 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Mount Saint Joseph University is $32,200, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?