Muskingum University is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1919 - Current|
Muskingum University has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||2/23/2011 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1935 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?