Total Enrollment 17,406
Nassau Community College has a total enrollment of 17,406 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 10,100 full-time and 7,306 part-time students with gender distribution of 8,501 male and 8,905 female students. Nassau Community College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 741 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Nassau Community College has a total enrollment of 17,406 with a gender distribution of 48.84% male (8,501 students) and 51.16% female (8,905 students).
Nassau Community College has 10,100 full-time and 7,306 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 10,100 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 7,306 students are attending with part-time status.
At Nassau Community College, 741 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 3,098 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 17,406 students.
|In Some Online Classes||3,098||3,098||0|
|Not In Online Classes||13,567||13,567||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Nassau Community College. There are 44 American Indian/Native American, 6,064 White, 3,646 Black/African American, 1,251 Asian, 5,161 Hispanic, 46 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 515 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||44||23||21|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||46||22||24|
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?