Graduate Rate 35.86%
Retention Rate 57%
At National Paralegal College, the graduation rates was 35.86% (52 students out of 145 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 6 male and 46 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at National Paralegal College. Last year, the graduation rate was 35.86%. where 52 students out of 145 candidate completed their degree.
2 students completed their course in 4 years and 0 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||1.38%||5.56%||0.79%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||50.00%
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At National Paralegal College, the retention rate is 57%.
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Arizona?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Arizona?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Arizona?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Arizona?