Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 2,142
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 98%
Average Aid Amount $17,819
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 550
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 2,142 students (98% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $17,819. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 550 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Nazareth College is $36,735, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?