Total Enrollment 2,763
There are 2,763 students including 2,596 undergraduate and 167 graduate students at New England Institute of Technology for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 2,323 full-time and 440 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,790 male and 973 female students. New England Institute of Technology is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 171 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
New England Institute of Technology has a total enrollment of 2,763 with a gender distribution of 64.78% male (1,790 students) and 35.22% female (973 students). There are 1,735 male and 861 female students in undergraduate school and 55 male and 112 female students are attending graduate school at New England Institute of Technology.
New England Institute of Technology has 2,323 full-time and 440 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,174 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 422 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 149 students are full-time and 18 are part-time students.
At New England Institute of Technology, 171 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 564 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 2,763 students. In undergraduate schools, 661 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 74 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||564||529||35|
|Not In Online Classes||2,028||1,935||93|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at New England Institute of Technology. There are 4 American Indian/Native American, 652 White, 56 Black/African American, 19 Asian, 296 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,086 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||4||3||1|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||1||0|
- How many colleges require recommendations in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Rhode Island?