Acceptance Rate 63.20%
SAT Score 1,060
ACT Score 34
For academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 63.2% at New England Institute of Technology where total 2,084 students applied and 1,317 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,060 at New England Tech. New England Tech requires 1 items to submit to their applicants. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to New England Institute of Technology.
|Open Admission Policy||✔|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$25|
|Graduate Application Fees||$25|
|Average Test Scores||1,060 SAT / 34 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences|
At New England Tech, 167 applicants (35% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 2 applicants (1%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees (academic year 2019-2020). The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,060 and the average ACT score is 34 at New England Tech. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,160 and 25th percentile score is 960. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 36 and 25th percentile score is 32. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at New England Institute of Technology.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||480||580|
New England Institute of Technology requires 1 items (TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 5 items (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)) are considered but not required to submit. Next table summarizes the application requirements at New England Institute of Technology
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||△|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||△|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at New England Institute of Technology is Quarter. New England Institute of Technology accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences. Next table describes credits that New England Institute of Technology accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Rhode Island?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Rhode Island?