Graduate Rate 75.68%
Retention Rate 76%
At New York School for Medical and Dental Assistants, the graduation rates was 75.68% (501 students out of 662 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time (for example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree)). By gender, 39 male and 462 female students graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at New York School for Medical and Dental Assistants. Last year, the graduation rate was 75.68%. where 501 students out of 662 candidate completed their degree.
426 students completed their degree or certificate program within 100% normal time and 501 students finished there program within 150% normal time.
|100% Normal Time||64.35%||-||-|
|150% Normal Time||75.68%||76.47%||75.61%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At New York School for Medical and Dental Assistants, the retention rate is 76%.
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?