Tuition & Fees $16,065
Student Population 69
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,197
Graduation Rate 71 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Northwest College-Medford is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Medford, Oregon.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $16,065 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 69 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Northwest College-Medford varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $25,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Northwest College-Medford's tuition & fees is $16,065.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Northwest College-Medford.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,197 and 84% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 69 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Northwest College-Medford is 71 %
Retention Rate for Northwest College-Medford is 82 %
Student Population for Northwest College-Medford is 69
Student to Faculty Ratio for Northwest College-Medford is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,197 at Northwest College-Medford.
Financial Aid Amount
Northwest College-Medford offers 8 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||2||0|
Northwest College-Medford does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Northwest College-Medford has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Oregon?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Oregon?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Oregon?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Oregon?