Total Enrollment 22,603
There are 22,603 students including 8,559 undergraduate and 14,044 graduate students at Northwestern University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 17,736 full-time and 4,867 part-time students with gender distribution of 10,906 male and 11,697 female students. Northwestern University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 329 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Northwestern University has a total enrollment of 22,603 with a gender distribution of 48.25% male (10,906 students) and 51.75% female (11,697 students). There are 4,065 male and 4,494 female students in undergraduate school and 6,841 male and 7,203 female students are attending graduate school at Northwestern University.
Northwestern University has 17,736 full-time and 4,867 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 8,095 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 464 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 9,641 students are full-time and 4,403 are part-time students.
At Northwestern University, 329 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 0 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 22,603 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0||0||0|
|Not In Online Classes||22,274||8,559||13,715|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Northwestern University. There are 29 American Indian/Native American, 9,745 White, 1,282 Black/African American, 3,507 Asian, 2,089 Hispanic, 8 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 881 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||29||14||15|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||8||2||6|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Illinois?