Acceptance Rate 7.00%
SAT Score 1,520
ACT Score 35
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 7% at Northwestern University where a total of 47,636 students applied and 3,335 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,520 and the average ACT score is 35. It requires four items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Northwestern.
At Northwestern, 906 applicants (43% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 805 applicants (39%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,520 and the average ACT score is 35 at Northwestern. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,570 and 25th percentile score is 1,470. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 106 and the 25th percentile score is 101. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Northwestern.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||720||770|
Northwestern University requires 4 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Northwestern University is Quarter. Northwestern University accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Northwestern University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Illinois?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Illinois?