Total Enrollment 2,233
There are 2,233 students including 755 undergraduate and 1,478 graduate students at Notre Dame of Maryland University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 954 full-time and 1,279 part-time students with gender distribution of 306 male and 1,927 female students. Notre Dame of Maryland University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 840 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Notre Dame of Maryland University has a total enrollment of 2,233 with a gender distribution of 13.70% male (306 students) and 86.30% female (1,927 students). There are 26 male and 729 female students in undergraduate school and 280 male and 1,198 female students are attending graduate school at Notre Dame of Maryland University.
Notre Dame of Maryland University has 954 full-time and 1,279 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 563 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 192 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 391 students are full-time and 1,087 are part-time students.
At Notre Dame of Maryland University, 840 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 516 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 2,233 students. In undergraduate schools, 455 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 901 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||516||306||210|
|Not In Online Classes||877||300||577|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Notre Dame of Maryland University. There are 7 American Indian/Native American, 1,009 White, 461 Black/African American, 114 Asian, 211 Hispanic, and 45 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||7||1||6|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Notre Dame of Maryland University.
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Maryland?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Maryland?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Maryland?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Maryland?