Acceptance Rate 76.00%
SAT Score 945
ACT Score 19
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 76% at Prairie View A & M University where a total of 5,691 students applied and 4,325 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 945 and the average ACT score is 19. It requires three items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to PVAMU.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$40|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||945 SAT / 19 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At PVAMU, 1,451 applicants (84% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 444 applicants (26%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 945 and the average ACT score is 19 at PVAMU. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,050 and 25th percentile score is 860. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 61 and the 25th percentile score is 46. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at PVAMU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||440||530|
Prairie View A & M University requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, High School Record (or Transcript)) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 6 item(s) (Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✔|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||△|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Prairie View A & M University is Semester. Prairie View A & M University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Prairie View A & M University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?