Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 6,619
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 83%
Average Aid Amount $10,271
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 1,947
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 95%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 6,619 students (83% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $10,271. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 1,947 students (95% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Prairie View A & M University is $11,099 for Texas residents and $26,398 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?