Student Population 350
Princeton Theological Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Princeton, New Jersey. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 350 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Princeton Theological Seminary varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $67,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at PTS. A total of 350 students is attending .
Student Population for Princeton Theological Seminary is 350
|Address||64 Mercer St, Princeton, NJ 08542-0803|
|Net Price Calculator||tns-apps.ptsem.edu/costcalculator/default.aspx|
PTS offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
Princeton Theological Seminary does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in New Jersey?