Acceptance Rate 84.00%
SAT Score 1,160
ACT Score 30
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 84% at Rider University where a total of 9,340 students applied and 7,846 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,160 and the average ACT score is 30. It requires five items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Rider.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,160 SAT / 30 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Rider, 131 applicants (17% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 14 applicants (2%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,160 and the average ACT score is 30 at Rider. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,300 and 25th percentile score is 1,100. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 86 and the 25th percentile score is 62. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Rider.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||560||650|
Rider University requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Rider University is Semester. Rider University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Rider University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Remedial Education in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New Jersey?