Rockland Community College is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1968 - Current|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||11/2/2010 - Current|
Rockland Community College has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||12/1/1967 - Current|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) - Programs leading to an associate degree||Accredited (Actual)||1/1/1975 - Current|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?