Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 840
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 99%
Average Aid Amount $21,443
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 245
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2020-2021, a total of 840 students (99% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $21,443. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 245 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at Rocky Mountain College is $31,335, for reference.
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Montana?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Montana?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Montana?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Montana?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Montana?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Montana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Montana?