Acceptance Rate 77.00%
SAT Score 1,135
ACT Score 21
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 77% at Rutgers University-Camden where a total of 11,145 students applied and 8,582 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,135 and the average ACT score is 21. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Rutgers-Camden.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$70|
|Graduate Application Fees||$70|
|Average Test Scores||1,135 SAT / 21 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At Rutgers-Camden, 178 applicants (34% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 9 applicants (2%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,135 and the average ACT score is 21 at Rutgers-Camden. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,280 and 25th percentile score is 1,030. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 91 and the 25th percentile score is 71. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Rutgers-Camden.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||520||640|
Rutgers University-Camden requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (High School Rank) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Rutgers University-Camden is Semester. Rutgers University-Camden accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Rutgers University-Camden accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New Jersey?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New Jersey?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New Jersey?