Acceptance Rate 100.00%
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 100% at Saint Anthony College of Nursing where a total of 2 students applied and 2 were accepted. It requires three items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to SACN.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$75|
|Graduate Application Fees||$75|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
Saint Anthony College of Nursing requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, TOEFL, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✗|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✔|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Saint Anthony College of Nursing is Semester. Saint Anthony College of Nursing accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Saint Anthony College of Nursing accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Illinois?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Illinois?