Tuition & Fees $12,709
Student Population 29,156
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,573
Graduation Rate 27 %
Salt Lake Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,989 for Utah residents and $12,709 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 29,156 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Salt Lake Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Salt Lake Community College are $3,989 for Utah residents and $12,709 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Salt Lake CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,573 and 27% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 29,156 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Salt Lake CC offers 151 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||39||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||27||0|
Salt Lake Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
Salt Lake Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Utah?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Utah?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Utah?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Utah?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Utah?