Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 8,092
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 27%
Average Aid Amount $3,573
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 1,348
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 65%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 8,092 students (27% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $3,573. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 1,348 students (65% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Salt Lake Community College is $3,989 for Utah residents and $12,709 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Utah?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Utah?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Utah?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Utah?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Utah?