Books & Supplies$700
Off-Campus Living Costs $14,620
Salt Lake CC 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Salt Lake Community College is $3,989 for Utah residents and $12,709 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $14,620 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $28,029 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Total Costs||$19,309 (Off-Campus)||$28,029 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$3,989||$12,709|
|Books & Supplies||$700|
|Room & Board||$10,780 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$3,840 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,573|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$15,736 (Off-Campus)||$24,456 (Off-Campus)|
|***Salt Lake Community College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $3,989 for Utah residents and $12,709 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 2.00% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $700. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Salt Lake Community College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,300||$900||$700||$700|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for living costs at Salt Lake Community College is and $14,620 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are stayed the same compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$10,200||$10,800||$10,200||$10,780|
- How many colleges require recommendations in Utah?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Utah?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Utah?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Utah?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Utah?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Utah?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Utah?