Acceptance Rate 53 %
SAT Average 1,331
Tuition & Fees $57,520
Student Population 1,709
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $30,506
Sarah Lawrence College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Bronxville, New York. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $57,520 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,709 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 53% and the graduation rate is 78% last year.
The salary after graduation from Sarah Lawrence College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $48,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Sarah Lawrence College are $57,520. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $31,512 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Sarah Lawrence. The acceptance rate of Sarah Lawrence is 53% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 18%. The average graduation rate is 78% and the transfer-out rate is 11%. The average received amount of financial aid is $30,506 and 79% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,709 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Sarah Lawrence offers 10 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Sarah Lawrence College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,672)
Sarah Lawrence College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?