Acceptance Rate 53.10%
SAT Score 1,331
ACT Score 30
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 53.1% at Sarah Lawrence College where a total of 4,053 students applied and 2,152 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,331 and the average ACT score is 30. It requires four items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Sarah Lawrence College.
At Sarah Lawrence, 180 applicants (45% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 105 applicants (26%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,331 and the average ACT score is 30 at Sarah Lawrence. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,422 and 25th percentile score is 1,240. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 94 and the 25th percentile score is 81. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Sarah Lawrence.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||640||720|
Sarah Lawrence College requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (Formal Demonstration of Competencies, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Sarah Lawrence College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Sarah Lawrence College is Semester. Sarah Lawrence College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Sarah Lawrence College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?