Tuition & Fees $7,854
Student Population 8,744
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,337
Graduation Rate 19 %
Scottsdale Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Scottsdale, Arizona. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,070 for Arizona residents and $7,854 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 8,744 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Scottsdale Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $42,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Scottsdale Community College are $2,070 for Arizona residents and $7,854 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Scottsdale CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,337 and 25% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 8,744 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Scottsdale Community College is 19 %
Transfer-out Rate for Scottsdale Community College is 35 %
Retention Rate for Scottsdale Community College is 64 %
Student Population for Scottsdale Community College is 8,744
Student to Faculty Ratio for Scottsdale Community College is 19 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
19 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,337 at Scottsdale Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
Scottsdale CC offers 145 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||67||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||31||0|
Scottsdale Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
Scottsdale Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Arizona?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Arizona?