Graduate Rate 79.74%
Transfer-Out Rate 16%
Retention Rate 88%
At Siena College, the graduation rates was 79.74% (610 students out of 765 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 268 male and 342 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Siena College. Last year, the graduation rate was 79.74%. where 610 students out of 765 candidate completed their degree.
573 students completed their course in 4 years and 29 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 8 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||74.90%||70.61%||78.47%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||86.67%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Siena College, 2 of 6 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 33.33%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Siena College is 16.21% (124 out of 765 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Siena College, the retention rate is 88%.
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?