Total Enrollment 5,984
Simmons Student Population
There are 5,984 students including 1,748 undergraduate and 4,236 graduate students at Simmons University for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 3,082 full-time and 2,902 part-time students with gender distribution of 484 male and 5,500 female students. Simmons University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,739 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Student Gender Distribution
Simmons University has a total enrollment of 5,984 with a gender distribution of 8.09% male (484 students) and 91.91% female (5,500 students). There are 0 male and 1,748 female students in undergraduate school and 484 male and 3,752 female students are attending graduate school at Simmons University.
Enrollment by Attending Status
Simmons University has 3,082 full-time and 2,902 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,638 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 110 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,444 students are full-time and 2,792 are part-time students.
Distance Learning (Online Class) Enrollment
At Simmons University, 2,739 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 785 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 5,984 students. In undergraduate schools, 134 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 3,390 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||785||76||709|
|Not In Online Classes||2,460||1,614||846|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Simmons University. There are 8 American Indian/Native American, 3,294 White, 512 Black/African American, 356 Asian, 541 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 132 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||8||0||8|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||0||1|
Student Age Distribution
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Simmons University.
Know about Massachusetts Colleges
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Massachusetts?