Tuition & Fees $4,812
Student Population 1,473
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,889
Graduation Rate 34 %
South Arkansas Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in El Dorado, Arkansas. It is a Associate's - Public Special Use by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $3,012 for Arkansas residents and $4,812 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,473 students are enrolled in.
The salary after graduation from South Arkansas Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of South Arkansas Community College are $3,012 for Arkansas residents and $4,812 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at SouthArk. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,889 and 73% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,473 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
SouthArk offers 52 major programs through online and on-site education where 7 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||14||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||18||3|
South Arkansas Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
South Arkansas Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Arkansas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Arkansas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Arkansas?