South Suburban College (SSC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in South Holland, Illinois. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 4,232 students are enrolled into SSC. It is a Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, South Suburban College tuition and fees are $5,093 for Illinois residents and $11,033 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at SSC. Total 4,232 students are attending SSC and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,450 and 2,686 students received grants of scholarship aid (63.47% of total undergraduate students). Total 4,232 students are attending SSC and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
|Address||15800 South State Street, South Holland, IL 60473-1200|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.ssc.edu/admissions-registration/financial-aid/net-price-calculator/|
SSC offers 83 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||30||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||19||0|
South Suburban College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
South Suburban College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
South Suburban College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Illinois?
- What colleges is The Average Retention Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Illinois?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Illinois?