Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 785
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 70%
Average Aid Amount $3,200
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 712
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 90%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 785 students (70% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $3,200. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 712 students (90% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Southern Careers Institute-Austin is $13,300, for reference.
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?